Many people experience lower back pain as a common orthopaedic issue. Ayurvedic treatment for lower back pain is a holistic approach to treating conditions caused by the vitiated three-doshas. Complex interconnected areas of nerves, bones, and muscles connect the lower lumbar region of the spinal cord to the lower back. The body’s components work together harmoniously to give you flexibility. Minor trauma or shock can cause problems because the lower back includes many body parts.
The lower back and spinal column support the weighty upper body. The lumbar region supports the senses in the pelvic area, the legs, feet, and muscles. Ayurvedic treatment for backaches targets the problem, improves overall health, strengthens the musician’s power, slowing down patients’ ability to live a healthy, revitalised life after Ayurveda treatment.
Lower Back Discomfort
A Kerala Ayurvedic doctor will only recommend treatment if the cause and symptoms are apparent. The doctor can identify the clear signs to help him prescribe the best ayurvedic medicine for your back problem. You can observe the pain, where it occurs, and the time of day.
These are the most common symptoms of lower back pain:
- The sensation is described as a tingling, numbing, or sharp sensation that starts at your lower back and moves to your legs/thighs/ feet.
- The lower back is a source of dull pain, and it can affect movement and flexibility, which can lead to spasms in the hip or pelvic area.
- Sitting for prolonged periods can cause pain. Temporarily, a short walk or somebody exercise can help to ease the pain. The pain will return if you sit again, and this is because of the stress placed on your discs by sitting. Pain in the morning. This can be caused by long hours of inactivity or lack thereof. It can be harrowing in the morning, but it will ease as you get up and move around.
- Individuals’ pain levels and severity can vary. The ayurvedic treatment for back pain and the time it takes will only be determined after a thorough examination of the patient. It is essential to know the patient’s details, work, past injuries, and any other factors that could help determine the best treatment.
One Type of Cause of Lower Backache.
Back pain can be caused by straining the lower back or excessive pressure during certain activities. Many medical and physical conditions can cause back pain, but these are the most common.
There are also other reasons:
- Repeated lifting can cause a strain in the ligaments or muscles.
- A sudden movement that stresses the back muscles, ligaments, and spine.
- Bulging or ruptured discs
- Skeletal irregularities
- Incorrect posture
- Spondylitis is caused by severe spinal disc inflammation
The doctor will take a detailed description of the patient’s symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. Finally, the doctor will order the tests necessary to confirm the diagnosis. A custom treatment plan will be developed based on the diagnosis and other factors.
Lower back discomfort could be caused by the type of work performed or the way the patient is placed during work hours. Ayurveda doctors will need to know the patient’s lifestyle and preferences for food and drink to determine the cause and prescribe the appropriate medications.
You will likely be asked about any injuries that may have been related to low back discomfort. It is essential to establish the current issue by determining when it occurred. You may also ask the patient for any additional information that could be helpful in your treatment. The patient will be provided with a detailed report, including their family history and any other pertinent information. Based on this data, the treatment will be completed.
Kerala offers Ayurvedic Therapy for Back Pain (Lower Back Pain).
Kerala Ayurvedic Therapy for Lower Back Pain is offered through Ayurvedic Treatment, Yoga, and herbal massages. Shabnam Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic Hospital,we have a treatment for lower back pain known as Kati Shoola. It is based on the dominance and root causes of doshas.
The following are some treatment methods:
- Panchakarma and herbal decoctions
- Apply herbal packs to the exterior.
- Here are some tips to help you follow the diet plan.
Some therapies may be part of the treatment plan.
- Abhyanga is also known as warm oil massage. It’s performed all over the body, focusing on the lower back. This technique stimulates the cells of your body.
- Swedana Steam is made with herbal extracts used to sweat out and remove waste products from the body.
- Dhanyamla Dhara, a unique aspect of Ayurvedic treatments, is one example. This warm herbal fluid is applied to the affected area.
- Podikizhi can be described as a type of massage. Podikizhi, a kind of massage that uses powdered herbs to be tucked into the cotton fabric, is essential for ayurvedic treatments to relieve back pain.
- Elakizhi this technique makes use of leaves with Vata relaxing qualities. Elakizhi is applied to the body, and the patient is made to sweat.
- Pizhichil, a type of massage that relies on oil and heating therapy, is a form of pizhichil. Pizhichi is a massage that can be done for between 7 and 21 days, depending on the severity.
- Vasti is the process of eliminating doshas from your system. The vaginal canal is where herbal supplements can be introduced to the body.
- Njavarakizhi Ayurvedic treatment for back pain that uses medicated rice. This therapy helps to relieve stiff muscles, reduce pain, and increase blood flow.
- Kati Vasti Herbal-medicated Oil at a lukewarm Temperature is kept in the Lumbosacral Zone for a specific duration in Kati Vasti.
- Pichu is a thick, tightly wound piece that wraps around the affected area. The cloth is then wrapped around the affected area with warm medicated oil. Regular oil changes are necessary.
Each patient is treated according to their specific condition. This includes the severity and nature of the illness. Ayurvedic treatments can last from 3 to 4 weeks, depending on each case. This is to ensure maximum healing. The best medical staff can speed up recovery. Modifications can also be made to the treatment methods. It is essential to consider the specific condition of the patient.
Ayurvedic treatment for lower back pain will only be effective if Ayurveda doctors are also knowledgeable and experienced. The doctor must accurately assess the patient’s health, body type, and lower back discomfort. Only the doctor can determine the treatment plan. Shabnam Ayurveda, a highly experienced Ayurveda physician, is the one to call. Before prescribing treatment, our doctors will talk with you about the nature and course.